Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I’m watching you (Nature)

The Nyala are fairly tame at Sondela.  Management of Sondela leave Nyala treats in the chalets, we were feeding three Nyala and I decided to take a few pictures.  This little bokkie was a greedy pig and kept stealing the food from under his friends’ noses.  I sat and waited until he looked directly at me.  I selected this picture from a burst of about 10 photographs as there are catch lights in the eyes, the pic is in focus and I liked the composition.  I did minimal post processing on this photograph, I cropped it and checked the level.

na_04020072_Im watching youTechnical information:

  • Canon EOS 500D
  • 100 – 300mm sigma lens at 195mm focal length
  • F/5.6
  • ISO 200
  • Normal setting
  • Location: Sondela Nature Reserve
  • Club: October 2011, COM, 3* Winner

Zoe van der Spuy

No comments:

Post a Comment